Can you actually believe that these two actually got hitched. I was in shock. He is way to hot for her.
Can you actually believe that these two actually got hitched. I was in shock. He is way to hot for her.
Kenny CHesney.. Wow... he needs to marry me... he's hot..
There is already a thread about this under the heading Surprise Celebrity Wedding incase you hadn't seen it!
Everyone doesnt wanna marry a supermodel. If Renee lived around here and wasnt famous there isnt a person on this forum that wouldnt think she was banging. Shes a very beautiful woman. Shes kinda messed up her looks a bit though going up in down in weight for her part in BrigetJones. Though that shouldnt matter much, she seems like a very fun person and has a great personality. JerryMaguire anyone? She had me from hello!! How ironic that Kenny has a song like that huh? lol And anyways, if Kenny married a supermodel, then he would be looking up to her. Kenny is only 5'6"....
I never said she didn't have a good personality.. which I'm not a fan of hers. I just never throught of her as being attractive, in my opinion.
It takes a lot for me to say someone is pretty, I'm very critical of people sometimes. It's a bad habit, I suppose?
I would think that Renee would be more attractive in person to guys.. then Kenny would be to girls....remember though..the key is...IN PERSON....
who is this girl i have never saw her?
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Isn't that from Jerry Maguire? She looked much better then. In my opinion now, she's too skinny. She needs to eat a nice lean filet and some carbs.
She may be a fantastic person. I don't know her, but her personality in interviews gets on my nerves.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I think the reason shes so skinny sometimes is because where she had to gain all that weight for her roles in Bridget Jones. She probably just wants to prove to herself that she can be skinny which she was for Chicago. I prefer her with some meat on her bones though. Shes pretty either way though.
Shes thicker in this pic....
i don't find her attractive....'cute' in Jerry MaGuire, but only in that movie, imo...
Bookmarks